Florida Education and Training Placement Information Program
The Florida Education and Training Placement Information Program (FETPIP) is a data collection and consumer reporting system established by Section 1008.39, F.S., to provide follow-up data on former students and program participants who have graduated, exited or completed a public education or training program within the State of Florida. The statute requires all elements of Florida’s workforce development system to use information provided through FETPIP for any project they may conduct requiring automated matching of administrative records for follow-up purposes.
A major goal of Florida’s K-20 (Kindergarten through Bachelor's Degree) Education system is to improve employment and earnings outcomes for all students. This information is part of the performance accountability processes for all parts of the K-20 system and serves as an indicator of student achievement and program needs. It helps educators and parents better prepare and counsel students for success in their future education or career choices. For more information, visit www.fldoe.org/fetpip.
For this site, all graphics, charts and tables (unless otherwise sourced) have been created using data from FETPIP. For this data the following apply:
- All data reflects first year after graduation information as defined below.
- Median wages is derived from quarterly earnings multiplied by four for those employed full time/full quarter.
- Full time/full quarter is defined as earning at least minimum wage for 13 weeks ($3,801).
- Data is based on 4th Quarter 2015 (October to December).
- “Graduates” is representative of students earning a degree from a public university in Summer 2014, Fall 2014, and/or Spring 2015.
- Graduates or wages are displayed only when 10 or more individuals are found employed full time/full quarter. Additional information on FETPIP methodology is available online at www.fldoe.org/fetpip/method.asp.